Thursday 12 September 2013

The Royal Albert Tea Tour - Take Two

Hello there!
Yes, that's a lot of alliteration. Sorry about that.
Anyway, today I popped up to London to visit the Royal Albert Tea Tour in Bloomsbury Square with my friend Hannah. I had such a lovely time and just wanted to share some photos with you guys. It's all in aid of Breast Cancer Care too - who doesn't want to drink tea and eat cake for a good cause?

There are still 3 dates left so if you want to have a lovely afternoon with plenty of tea and cake make sure you turn up to the following parks on the following dates!


Friday 13th September - Bloomsbury Square (near Holborn tube station)
Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th September - Parsons Green (near Fulham Broadway tube station)



As you can see, everything is so cute! I am so in love with the new season Royal Albert china and I caught my mother looking on eBay at some of the vintage sets this morning. It looks like I'm not the only one in my family who likes pretty tea cups now. Yes, in that first photo I have spilt tea over the saucer. Only I could make such a mess. Firstly, it's a waste of tea. Secondly....well it's a waste of tea. I am so sorry to whoever had to wash that and got cold tea over their hands. It was an accident, honest.

Oh, and did you see that postcard? Win a tea party for six? Who doesn't want that? Just like the link and follow the instructions on the competitions tab! Fingers crossed!

If you were wondering that little cupcake did deserve a picture of its own. The icing is absolutely gorgeous. They must use real strawberry jam or compote in it or something because it is so tasty. In my words it's worth going just to try one of the cupcakes (I may be biased - I love a good cupcake).

All I can say is if you want to have a good cuppa and some yummy cupcakes why not go one of the dates above and help support Breast Cancer Care. It's all for a good cause and there are plenty of boxes for you to put donations in. You know you want to. Who doesn't want to sip tea out of cute tea cups? I know I do.

Again, the dates are as follows: Friday 13th September - Bloomsbury Square
                                 Saturday 28th and Sunday 29th September - Parsons Green

Are you thinking about going to the Royal Albert Tea Tour this month? Have you been and agree it's super lovely and cute? Let me know!

Rachael xoxo

p.s. I want to thank Royal Albert for the lovely goodie bag they gifted to me today. I love it so much and cannot wait to use my teacup as much as physically possible. I might even drink soup out of it. Again, thank you so much!

p.p.s. If you want to buy anything from the collection you can either do so by phoning Royal Albert themselves or ordering online/in store at House of Fraser. You can see the whole collection and drool over everything in the comfort of your own home (and not be embarrassed about the number of times you've squealed or vowed to to own a tea shop).


No comments:

Post a Comment